PrimeConsult Ltd offers a range of comprehensive accounting general ledger and general ledger maintenance services. Backed by the great wealth of knowledge, expertise, state-of-the-art technology, competitive pricing, quick turn-around time and valuable customer service, we offer dedicated services with a total commitment to quality. Our array of outsource general ledger services include consolidated financial reporting, preparation of financial statements and reports, along with the recording and analysis of financial data.
Accurate accounting is the key of making sure your business obligations are fulfilled at all times. Our goal is to provide you with accounting services that are much more than you have expected and which will support your business to truly grow and succeed.
At PrimeConsult Ltd, our Accounting team provides accounting and bookkeeping services to companies of all sizes, nature of business, ownership and structures. We do realise that every company is different in its expectations and requirements, especially when it comes to its accounts. Therefore, we do listen and hear what our clients demand and then we provide the requested. It doesn’t matter what is the size of your organisation – we will take care of its accounting as it was for our own company.
We will not just hand over your accounts and leave you to figure out on your own what it all means. We will review the financial performance of your business and will answer and advise you accordingly. We will check regularly how profitable and stable your business is and will make solid plans for the year ahead. This information will help you to make the right business decisions.
Our comprehensive range of accounting services will help you to comply with all relevant reporting regulations. In addition, we will provide you with regular management reports and assistance with preparation of budgets and spendings.
The main aspects of our accounting and bookkeeping services include, but do not limit to, the following:
- Maintenance of accounting and bookkeeping
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns and accounting for tax
- Annual Tax Returns for Corporate Tax
- Bank and Cash reconciliation
- Fix Assets reconciliation
- Accounting for payroll
- Management accounting reports to shareholders
INITIAL REGISTRATIONS AFTER THE INCORPORATION
Registering your company in the Commercial Register, in most of the cases, is not the final step for your business to start operating. It can be rather considered as the first step of the process. After that, plenty of other registrations need to be done which will give your company the possibility to be fully operational and compliant.
Our corporate department will take into consideration the nature of your business and will do all the respective necessary registrations for you. Every type of business requires general and specific registrations.
Here we shall list the common ones, but please note that whatever registration your company needs, we shall be able to conduct it:
- Opening your company’s bank accounts and setting-up the e-banking – as soon as your company is officially listed and has a unique company’s number, we shall open on your behalf your company bank account(s) in local and/or foreign currencies. In addition, we shall set-up your e-banking and inquire for issuing debit card(s) to your account(s). We only need a day to accomplish this task for you.
- VAT registration – obtaining a Bulgarian VAT number from the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency is obligatory in order for your company to start trading. The procedure normally takes 14 calendar days.
- EORI registration – obtaining an EORI number is a must in case your business is planning to trade with countries from outside the EU. The procedure usually takes 5 working days and the EORI number is being issued by the National Customs Agency.
- Registration under the Law for the Excises – if your business requires such registrations, we will be happy to make it for you. This registration needs to be done prior to your company’s active trading.
- Registration in the Commission for Personal Data Protection – all active companies enter into collaboration with plenty of stakeholders – employees, vendors, state organisations, etc. By doing this, they get introduced to plenty of personal data. According to the Bulgarian regulations, every company which is exposed to even one single set of personal details, is obliged to register as an Operator of Personal Data and get a unique registration number from the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
- Registration in the Labour Inspection – all companies which hire personnel, prior to having its first employee on board, need to register in the Labour Inspection.
- Assistance with selection of Industrial Medicine Agency and concluding a contract – Every company which has an office space, needs to be compliant with the Health & Safety at work regulations. For this purpose, companies need to be in contractual relationship with licensed Industrial Medicine providers who ensure that their clients are in strict observance with the Health & Safety at work requirements. PrimeConsult Ltd will make the selection of such provider for you, ensuring it provides you with the best possible conditions and will also check the contract content and observe its signing.